Sunday, October 18, 2015

My Purpose of Starting This Blog and About Me

This will be my first inception post on this newly created blog on the "Leisure With Daddy B" which will generally document our family journey towards spending quality time together. It will also cover a wide range of topics related to leisure such as food and product reviews, traveling, parenting, budgeting and many more which I enjoyed doing on a frequent basis.
 
The purpose of documenting this is to share the moments I treasure with the family on a different dimensional scale at each point in time. Looking at these from the future, I hope to bring inspiration to the families and readers out there and prove that happiness can be simple and achieved easily, albeit effort required to be done to pull everyone together out of the busy schedule.
 
 
 
 
Some introduction about myself too. I am a happily married husband and a daddy to my son which I adore him very much. I worked as an Accountant for my profession but I've pretty much figured out the things I wanted to focus on in my life. I'm not talking about giving up my corporate role or financial ignorant altogether but rather have them sorted out early in my life so that I can enjoy the fruits of the labor for the rest of my life. Currently, I run a separate blog mainly on personal finance and investing at foreverfinancialfreedom.blogspot.com where I have been writing for more than 5 years now (and going) about achieving financial independence early in our lives. Should you be interested in such topics, you may want to refer to the blog where I often update things that are related to money management.
 
I hope to interact with a lot more bloggers and readers who share the same purpose in life with me. At the end of the day, it is about finding the right mix between joy and idle, and I hope this blog will contribute positively to those who needs them.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment