Monday, November 30, 2015

Hua Hin (Thailand) - Rest Detail Resort

We chose to stay at the Rest Detail hotel in Hua Hin after hearing mostly good reviews from the travellers. From Bangkok, we booked a cab through the website online (THB 4,200) for round about trip which I thought was decent. The driver was very experienced with the road and we managed to reach in about 2 hours since there's not much traffic during the weekends. Note: If you need the driver contact, just PM me directly and I will give you the details.
 
In total, we spent about 5 nights in Hua Hin and all the stays were very pleasant throughout. On hindsight, it was actually just nice for us because we really want to enjoy our trip in a slowly relaxing manner and not rush it throughout. For the others, most people would spent only a day or two, which I think is a little bit of a rush.


 

Their classic Hotel Logo
 
When we reached the hotel, we were greeted by a very pleasant frontdesk who helped us to check in. We were given a nice welcome drink while we were awaiting for the room key while roaming around the resort. Immediately, I can already feel that all my nerves and mind from work seemingly gone away and I knew this was the perfect resort to get away from the daily hustle and bustle of life. How I wish I could have stayed there forever!!! 


Such an Amazing View



Once we get the key, we were led by one of the front desk guys into our room. I don't know if it is just me but I always get this excited feeling entering into the hotel room for the first time, leaving that suspense finally awaiting to burst out. When the door was finally opened, I was almost shell shocked because this is by far the BEST hotel room I have ever entered in my life. Not only does the room has a breathtaking sea view, but they were also extremely spacious and the room was very fragrant when we came in. Immediately, my wife and son roam around the room in happiness like I do too.
 
The room we chose was the rest horizon because it came with a huge balcony and Jacuzzi which obviously we enjoyed very much. In fact, I think this is the most popular type of room and you would need to book it early in order to avoid any disappointment. Based on what we know, the room was fully booked throughout and I had to make bookings about 6 months in advance.


 
 





Overall, I think I would rate the resort as one of the best I have stayed in my life. Although they are located somewhat further away from the town area, it provides a really nice serenity and peaceful surroundings that really entices people like us who wants some family time together.
 
The breakfast has also a very wide range of menus that you can choose from, including some of the famous local thai food, boat noodle, som tum, and many others.
 
For anyone who is going hua hin, I think this is almost a no brainer not to choose this resort. My wife even tells me at the end that she hopes to stay there for longer because she just simply love the atmosphere very much. Oh well, maybe we'll go back there on another day in the future.




7 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for this amazing post.
    pakistan business visa requirements is an online electronic travel authorization. which allows citizens of the respective countries to travel to Pakistan without requiring a physical stamp on their passport.
    A Turkey visa is an official travel document similar to the visa issued by the Turkish government to enter and travel with Turkey. The e-visa application system was launched in 2013 by the Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs to replace the old visa sticker and stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic article.. Thank you for this work.. Wish to travel to Azerbaijan for business and tourism purpose then apply for Azerbaijan visa online. That offers you fast and very secure process.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read this article many times, and I found it very helpful. I really appreciate the time and effort you put into this and click here to apply for an urgent visa to India from Australia. An e-visa to India has now become easier to obtain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello all of you, are you interested in traveling to India, then you will need a visa. And you can apply for an Indian visa online via Indian e visa official website? And we provide information about Indian visas. You can visit our website and read here....

    ReplyDelete
  5. We deeply appreciate your active involvement and invaluable contributions .Easy to get an India Visa UK ? I recently applied for a UK Visa and wanted to share my experience. The process was straightforward and efficient. The staff was helpful and provided clear instructions. I got my visa within the expected time frame, and everything went smoothly. If you are considering traveling to the UK, I suggest paying attention to visa requirements and starting the application process early. It is worth it to ensure a hassle free journey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. US Nominates Croatia For ESTA Visa Waiver Program, marking a significant step towards enhancing travel and diplomatic relations between the two nations. The ESTA program enables citizens of participating countries to travel to the United States for tourism or business purposes without the need for a traditional visa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Great man . I think you are a professional blogger. Your way of writing the articles is fabulous. Brunei wanderers! Exciting plans for India? India e Visa for Brunei citizen. You can easily apply for an e-Visa online. Whether for tourism, business, or health purposes, this digital visa process is straightforward. Just ensure your passport has six months' validity and have a recent photo ready. Get ready for an amazing Indian adventure!

    ReplyDelete